To present prospect investors seeking to buy mainly residential or commercial properties or invest in businesses in Greece, with carefully selected and filtered investment options, thus saving investors’ valuable time, effort and money during their search process.
Our core team members come mainly from the areas of Property Consulting & Brokerage, Banking, Finance and Marketing, with significant academic and work experience in multinational and local corporations, in the U.S., U.K. and Greece.
As our clients and their associates in Greece and our contacts from the U.S., Europe and Middle East kept inquiring from us about buying or selling properties and hotels in Greece, we decided to combine their requests with our expertise and contacts.
As a result we created a boutique business aimed at serving demanding buyers looking for efficiency and value for money deals in their search process for quality assets in Greece.
• Efficiency, because “time is precious”!
• Respect for our clients
• we work directly with the client (buyer or seller) and never through intermediaries
• geographical areas of our main focus:
- Athens greater area (North, Central, and South suburbs)
- Certain Cyclades islands in the Aegean sea
- Islands in the Ionian sea
- Island of Crete
• Real Estate Property Consulting & Brokerage (in both Commercial & Residential properties and Businesses)
• Deal Assessment
• Finance (obtain funds for investments from bank, equity and government subsidy financing sources) and • Marketing
• Legal services:
- For the purchase / sale of the asset,
- for investments involving non E.U. citizens wishing to apply for the Greek Golden Visa / 5 Year Renewable Permit / Schengen Visa equivalent, the processing of these applications for all family members and
- for all immigration related cases
• Taxation matters
• Property Valuations by certified trustworthy appraisers, including RICS protocol
• Civil Engineering services, including building regulations matters and licensing provisions from local municipal and central government agencies.
Parties interested in investing in Greece, such as individual persons and families or corporate entities, wishing to buy residential or commercial real estate or place funds in certain other types of businesses (energy, tourism, the emerging Greek medical cannabis industry etc.).